Subject: RE: Toggeling AA on Backgrounds .
From: [email-masked] (Ken VanBrocklin)
To: [email-masked] (Lightwave)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 16:15:02 -0700

>Frank Aalbers wrote:
>How about the possibility of turning of Anti Aliasing for background
>pictures . If you use a previously made animation as background and
>only the new objects must be Antialiased the background also get
>Antialiased and so taking alot of time where it is not necessary .

 Unless something changed I don't know about, LightWave does not anti-alias 
backgroung images. It only looks like it is. If you watch the AA process, 
when the backgroung images have all the funny  lines on it, they go away 
real quick relitive to the  objects  being anti-aliased. There is a 
LightWave Pro article done a while back that explanes the anti-aliasing 
process a whole lot better than I can.

--
[email-masked] (Ken VanBrocklin) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]